Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First post

Since I'm inclined to write too much about projects I'm involved with, and because I think it might be easier on others if I didn't accidentally repeat myself over and over again about this completion/ restoration project, I'm starting a blog about it. My hope here is to chronicle the effort of bringing a unique car back to life that was built over 50 years ago by a man in Southern California. He was fairly well known in the racing community, and lived a long life and built many machines for that sport. In my first couple of posts I'll try and explain the history of him, what he was doing at the time of this, a little about the roots of the car, and then what's been done so far. I'd like this to be a chronicle of sorts which will follow the completion of the car.

No comments: